Monday 27 March 2017

Translating quotes into jamaasian

"As I look back on my life, I realise that every time I was rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better"

I'm may just have been kicked off snowyclaw's buddy list, but soon I may be on Julian2's!

"You shall never have this day again so make it count!"

In jamaa you shall find some great offers, but many will last only for this day so go out and seek them!

"Even though you're on the right track you will get run over if you just sit there"

You keep on trading and trading to go up in rarity, but if you stop for a while, you will forget what items are worth, then you may go downhill on rarity rapidly, through getting scammed or under trading.

"Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason"

I just love this quote. It means that bully's and impolite people are inferior to those that are kind hearted.

"Be somebody that makes someone feel like a somebody"

Don't be with those stereotypical arctic wolves that bully new-jammers, be that person that helps them and shows them around.

"I'm thankful for all the people in my life, they've showed me what I don't want to be"

I find this one funny 'cos I'm weird. I'm thankful for all those scammers and hackers and bully's, they've shown me what I don't want to be like; them.

"If plan 'A' doesn't work, don't fret, there are still 25 more letters"

If plan a doesn't work e.g trading den betas for that spike, don't worry, try a different plan.

"People that wonder and debate whether the glass if half empty or full, don't realise one thing: the glass is refillable"

I find this funny, yet again, 'cos I'm weird. It basically means: don't keep on trying to undertrade for that worn blanket, trade fairly, and the person on the other end may be happy to trade again.

Anyway, that's gonna wrap it up for now. I just wanna' say that I really enjoyed writing this post, I hope you enjoyed reading it too!
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4



No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...