Monday 13 March 2017

Lies told on AJ

1) It's my birthday, gift me!
 No it's not, if it were you would be out doing something, not sitting hunched over your computer.

2) I just got membership, gift me!
No you didn't, if you had just gotten membership you would be exploring the new features, not begging for gifts.

3) "searching for new lands"
Aj, you're not. The latest land we got was kimbara outback, and that came out 3 and a half years ago.

4) everything that goes on in serapia forest
Everything that goes on in Serapia forest is not only lies, but would be illegal in real life.

5) rare spikes are rarer than diamond shop spikes.
This is practically always mistaken. There are a couple of million rare spikes, but only a couple of hundred thousand diamond shop ones.

6) members are better than non-members
They. Are. Equal.

7) offer items for my ______ on this ______

Why offer your items for a headdress, on a necklace?!

8) I could easily make a better game than AJ
Umm.... no you can't, animal jam is riddled with detail, secrets, lore and ledgends.
Plus, I bet you £1 you don't know how to code.
Actually, make that £10

9) my _____ works for aj and he will ban you.
I've caught out scammers before, and many will say this. But, you log in two days later and you account is untouched.

10) I'm doing a mailtime, best gift gets shout out!
I bet £100000000000000 that these people don't even get gifts. And if you are making YouTube and any good people will give you gifts, you won't have to beg for them!

11) like my art for rares
Ummm..... you won't

12) I will hack you if you don't give me your _____.
If you really could hack, you would just do it, you wouldn't threaten.

13) my trading is broken.
There is a 1 in a million chance your trading breaks. It happened to me for about a week once, it's not fun.

14) im in hospital, gift me!
If you were in hospital you would be undergoing treatment, you wouldn't be playing on the laptop.

15) IM AWESOME CUS IM A MEMBER
Saying that makes you a loser!

That's gonna wrap it up for this post,

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4



No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...