Sunday 19 March 2017

Daily tips x3 + Qn'A

1) be awesome, no items that say beta are beta. They can be bought in the beta party each year.

2) don't trade lots for a seasonal item, just wait for it to come out in stores.

3) be nice to most jammers (excluding scammers and hackers), you don't know who will become the new 'Aparri'

Ok, yes, I didn't slack of you guys!

I am going to be awnsering some Qn'A questions.

1) what was the last funny video you saw?
I honestly can't remember.

2) what do you do to get rid of stress?
ANIMAL. JAM.

3) what is something your obsessed with?
Animal Jam and art.

4) do you have any pets?
Two goldfish; scuba and king.

5) What modern day thing annoys you the most?
The overuse of text type. Why can't people be bothered to type out: be right back, gotta go, laughs out loud.

6) what do you do in your free time?
Aj, sleep

7) who is your oldest current friend?
Cutiepiepet88

8) if you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
I'm boring, I just really want a cavalier King Charles spaniel, black and ginger.

9) what's your favourite number?
4, I've won countless raffles and tombolas with anything ending in 4.@

10) have you ever saved an animal or a humans life?
Really weird story, I'm gonna' put it in short:
I saved a slug from pooping to death.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4





No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...