Tuesday 14 March 2017

How I got my username

This is going to be a short post about how I got my username, enjoy!

It's early 2013 and I got to a after school club everyday. There are 4 computers and we all play the classic games. Suddenly someone quite nice just goes on animal Jam and makes an account, Christopherthehero<Insert numbers here>. I start off with:

Henry - taken
Henrythehero - taken
Henrythegreat - annoyingly taken

So I just typed in the number 4 because it my lucky number, and voila, my account is created!
I become a weird penguin for a couple of months.

Fact: this is shockingly true but, until about 5 months ago, I didn't even know a community existed!
The going through the masterpiece party I see this really, REALLY BAD art with 40,000 likes. I'm currently FaceTiming my friend and tell her who did it.
"Oh, it's a YouTuber"

I wish I could go back to the days when I didn't know about fman and wretchedjungle. I used to think that this person who had the fman colours on was fman, her username was rainbowdash, I spread the word in school and soon she's a worldwide hacker, apparently.

Oh, I lied saying this would be a short post. I'm rambling on a bit so I'm gonna end it here!
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...