Friday 24 March 2017

QnA

I found this Animal Jam Qn'A tag thingy-magij online and I'm gonna' be answering (I probably spelt that wrong) the questions. Here goes!

1) Have you ever scammed/hacked anyone?

When I was younger I only cared about rares. I tried to scam people, but I never could - probably cos' they were really bad scams. I've never hacked anyone.

2) main animal?

Arctic wolf/owl

3) what parts of the community are you in?

Just the blogging one.

4) when do you plan to quit aj?

Honestly no idea!

5) favourite blogs?

Animal Jam whip!

6) bad habits?

Biting my nails.

7) ever gotten scammed or hacked?

I got scammed once, out of my tan carpet, but the other jammer had auto-accept on.
I once got hacked by my best friend, but he gave all the items back.

8) on a scale of 1-10 how much do you care about rares?

Around 6.

9) any famous buddies?

At the moment only nafaria9, but I once had a YouTuber with 4,000 subs. I was just being nice to them - not knowing they did YouTube - and they buddied me and give me a cool Labrador art. They have since unbuddied me, but I still have the art.

That's gonna' wrap it up for now!
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4


No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...