Wednesday 15 March 2017

Daily Tip (15th March)

Sorry this post was late (I had a CRAZY amount of homework) and it's HONESTLY gonna' be short. I know I normally say that, but today it's going to be true.

No.1
Urgghh, aj sent me an email saying they couldn't recover my SCAMMED tan carpet!

No.2
(The tip)
when playing best dressed try to stick to the theme. If there aren't enough good items, just dress up as outrageously as possible, trust me, it works

No.3
On the daily explorer, for the pi day post, animal jam says near the end "pi on", what's that even supposed to mean?!

No.4
Noooooo! I won't be able to get a cougar tomorrow! My membership expired:-( as I said I'm probably going to get a membership next week, so it isn't actually that bad.

I know this post was actually a reasonable length, I know, I lied again.
Goodness me.
I've written WAY to much!

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

1 comment:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...