Saturday 11 March 2017

Items I want

there are some certain items I would love!
Here I list a few:

A headdress (any colour)
A straw hat (any colour but preferably white)
A rare spike (I don't mind, I don't have any)
A tiki (don't we all?!)
A party hat (to help me get a headdress)
Nerd glasses
Den betas

I'm prepared to trade any of these things:

A tan carpet - worth a good long. A very prized possession that can't be won in adventures and can only be obtained by trading.
Spartan armour - worth a bad-black long. It's beta and sought after.
Any of my art - it's in my den, my username is henrythegreat4
A set of rare clover armour - people are willing to trade good longs for this.
A yellow beard - was available in the beta testing period and there is a tiny chance of winning it in the forgotten desert.
A blackout spiked collar
A blackout spike wrist
A gold spiked collar
A magenta spiked collar
Beta bongo drums - 3
Beta fish fountain - 3
Beta fire pot - 2
Any diamond shop item currently in stores
Red and tan mech angel helmet
Freedom hat
Rare custom top hat
Rare friendship hat
Rainbow top hat
Friendship horns
Mech angel wings - pink, gold
Red pirate sword - worth 2 den betas
Rare freedom sword - worth 1 den beta
Rare samurai helmet - worth 1 den beta

If you like any items on my list, comment your offers. Sorry if I don't have it any more.
See ya!
            Henrythegreat4

P.s: remember to be fair with your trades! I know what's worth what, so don't think I'm stupid!




6 comments:

  1. I will jam-a-gram you back within a day if it's a deal and we can arrange a time from then on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a straw hat that's white!
    -unicornmagic4ever

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...