Saturday 25 March 2017

Daily Tip (25th March)

Umm...
Is it me or is blogger broken?

It says I've had no page views today and it's 23:45 (so yes, this post is a VERY late). But then again, practically no one reads my blog, so it's probably true.
Time is ticking before tomorrow, I must quickly get this blog done.

So the tip is,
Urrr...
Ummm...

Oh yeah! If possible, avoid making loads of masterpieces of the same thing, before just getting one.
I once made this alright masterpiece, I quite liked it at the time but I didn't know that it would trade for lots, so, I didn't spend all my diamonds. BUT BECAUSE OF THE KNEW UPDATE I CANT MAKE ONE AGAIN! Jk, I can - I took me about two minutes!

Sorry this post is late. As I wright this sentence it's nearly midnight, I was considering not doing a post because I'm really unwell, but I couldn't let all (none) of the die hard fans down, could I?! Jk, my blogs rubbish, I have no die hard fans.

Sheesh, I don't normally use text type - in fact I despise it - but yet, I find myself saying jk. (That means 'joking' if you don't know)

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...