Thursday 9 March 2017

I could have been SO rare

Lately I've been trying to trade for a headdress, but I've been struggling because I'm not rare. Then I remembered this.

(This is true)

I had just got membership and I was hanging out in the cocoa hut (cos' I'm weird) with a really close friend. We were chatting about this and that, then my brother comes into my room to watch me play. My hot chocolate icon disappears so, instinctively, I go to click on the machine. But then solely to annoy me my brother knocks me, my hand slips and I click on the clothes rack. MAGENTA FURRYS WERE ON SALE. I was preferably new to the game and I didn't know about glitched items. I close the shop and tell my friend "there are ugly red hats on sale". She tells me "don't waste your gems" because this was when you only got a diamond a week, so naturally you would earn gems, not buy them with diamonds.

If only I had bought it. It would be SO ironically annoying if the same kind of scenario happened with glitched rings, but luckily it didn't.

I really needed to get that of my chest. 

Oh, and thank you for the views, I did a small post about it - go check it out. 
See ya
           ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...