Sunday 4 June 2017

Fidget spinner

I just wanted to quickly say, but you know the new triple innertube? I saw it on the Animal Jam wiki, and someone had vandalised the page so it said:

This item resembles a cheap, knock-off fidget spinner for $3. Its a knockoff, so it doesn't have any bearings or the middle thingy-mabob, so it cant unfortunately spin.

That was copied and pasted! Łęł.
But someone made it sensible about half an hour later

Today I posted a lot, because, well, I feel bad, people checking back here everyday to look for a post, then you not getting anything.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

14 comments:

  1. I think it's weird how they incorporated the fidget spinner into the game. I mean, come on... a fidget spinner shaped FLOATY TUBE?? o.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'd rather have these, than real fidget spinners

      Delete
  2. Hi, Henry! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi potato! Wow, that actually sounds like an insult

      Delete
  3. This blog is definitely awesome! *Pats dolphin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *realises that you somehow got a Dolphin out of water and stands there shocked*

      Delete
  4. Why do I keep seeing the word fidget spinner?.. All over AJ XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cus' fidget spinnerz r life. But seriously, go into shopkings den, if you want to see loads of people screaming it

      Delete
    2. I got the Shopking's autograph! 5 months ago. And once I saw Aparri in Jamaa township. And a month ago I met DanTDM at one of his tour shows.

      Delete
    3. I seem to see viofy everywhere. I've seen wootmoo in his den and shopking in WootMoos den too.

      Delete
    4. My friend loves DanTDm

      Delete
  5. Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and Useful post. Thanks
    infinity cube fidget

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...