Thursday 8 June 2017

Weird roleplay thing post ma-bob

*casually logs on to AJ*
{OMG A TAILAPALOOZA!}
*notices new den, is shocked that AJ cares about the underwater still*
*goes to buy it, but then realises it diamond and had just wasted his diamonds on skunk tails for my raccoon*
*cant be bothered*
*thinks, I knew about world ocean day, I'm special*
*notices spam on my jammer wall because I don't have a claw machine in my den*
*makes another raccoon*
*goes on my storages to buy skunk tails*
*has 4 skunk tails*
*feels a million dollars*
*goes to a trading race game-thing and wins a brown pirate sword and a white diamond short collar*
*is happy*
*breathes*
*goes to write post on this weird blog*
*quickly sees page view count and realises I need 3 more to reach a thousand*
*is happy*
*writes post*
*signs off*
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

11 comments:

  1. When you see this, it shall be my bday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have an amazing birthday, get hyper on chocolate and cake, get good gifts, play with them all day, FaceTime your friends and show off.

      Delete
  2. Tailaplooza, thats a good word for it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But instead they do "tail sale", really aj, get some creativity

      Delete
    2. Let's see what else... Maskapalooza, Necklacepalooza, Paloozapalooza, Capepalooza, Glovepalooza, Rarepalooza, Petpalooza...

      Delete
    3. I can honestly imagine a spikeapalooza happening. Though I like sound of a necklaceapalooza and a glovepalooza

      Delete
  3. Now all of ya gift me something cause it's my bday. @Rosydaisy30603

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right, I accidentally commented on my other account... But you get it.

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...