Monday 5 June 2017

Tired

I'm tired. The whole house is asleep until 3 more minuets. Then the alarms go off, and everyone is awake. Yawn. I had a really rough night.

I don't know what to talk about, I just want to write.
But I need something to talk about.
I'm considering ranting or conspiring, but I cant be bothered.
I want to draw, but I don't wanna' get out of bed.
My stomach hurts.
It's cold.
I'm cold.
The duvet on the floor and I've only got a quilt.
The only things that I can move seem to by my fingers.
I'm comfy.
I'm happy.
I'm tired.
Wait, the alarms are starting.
NOOO! I'll have to get out of bed.
I feel like this is turning into a creepypasta, so I'm gonna end it here.

See ya!
            ~Yawnsiringly henrythegreat4

3 comments:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...