Monday 5 June 2017

Everything

Ok. I'm scared. This is creeeepy. So far today, I've got 48 page views. Let's put that into perspective. My maximum before was something like 19.
LOSTFAIRY AND NAFARIA, STAY ON HOLIDAY! I'm becoming popuuular! Kęŵłïø.
Now I need 150 more 'till I reach a thousand (which will happen if you, yes you! Keep coming here, forever and ever).

Anyways, I just happened (ye right) to come across viofy and a jammer with load of RAREZZZ talking. The rare one said, lets go to your den, so they both went. And I just happened to come in with them. They started chatting, I joined in, and they taught me stuff about RAREZ that I didn't know. Apparently, there are only 11 yellow phantom rugs in the game, and Aparri owns 3 (so, totally not predictable) and there are actually about 15 pares of magenta candy cane socks, when I used to think there were only 2. Then they both went AFK, then I lagged out, then meh.

I made a cringey "meh." drawing today, so yea, meh.

I learnt the script for the lion king (our school play), and I will totally give someone a cookie if they know who says this line:

SARABI!!!

This contest is totally-legitimate-and-real-and-definitely-not-trying-to-get-lots-of-comments-on-this-post-so-I-look-Këŵł :p definitely

When I do this face :p I feel like naffy. And naffy. Has a bunch of fans so :p :p :p :p

Anyways, I'll probably post later if I can think of something.
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...