Sunday 4 June 2017

Wow I'm actually getting close to 1000 page views.
Kewlio.
Well, I'm off by 208, but still.

Anyways, I've been wondering why AJ is making itself seem so modern, when, on the world map, jamaa township hasn't updated since beta testing. THE FLIPPING GONG IS STILL THERE. Still, I kinda' like that little feature, even if it was purposely there.

Wow, I didn't realise how many art competitions I'm entering.
I'm entering 2 Moshi Monsters ones (I used to play it, I haven't been in in 3 or 4 years, but I still get promotional emails) to win "goodie" bags that I'm not bothered about, all I'm bothered about is being noticed and have my design get made graphically.
One to win a yellow long SPIEK collar (NOM NOM NOMEEE - if you're new here, you won't know that I'm very weird)
One to win a yellow short collar

Well 4 isn't loads, but still.

I JUST WATCHED THE DUCK SONG, AND ITS SO CATCHY!
And he waddled away, waddle waddle waddle, 'til the very next day.

By the way, Sneezy77, if you know about this rubbish blog, and are reading this, I not only feel sorry for you having to put up with this, but I want to know why you didn't post on your inactive blog. We were annoying die-hard roleplayers together, *cries intensely*
.. dramatic music plays ..
No, AdmiralSneezyLlama! You gave in to... to... to... MINECRAFT
boooohooo
(I actually really like minecraft since pocket edition updated to 1.1)
But this is not a minecraft blog.

By the way, last thing, I swear that practically all animal Jam blogs are called "the animal jam (insert animal here, mythical beast, or common word).

Anyways, that's the whip!
(Jk, I'm not Nafaria from 2013)
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear...
    ... not the 2013 me...
    *cringes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. Not me from a month or two ago Hey Dolphins 🐬! What was I doing with my life

      Delete
  2. I have this blog I never posted on, and it doesn't have the words 'the animal jam ___'. but it does have the word 'aj' which is just as terrible and a stereotype for animal jam youtube channels.

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...