Monday 5 June 2017

Why we can't have nice things

I've been planning this post for a while, but have only recently been bothered to gather the information.

Beds
I really don't need to explain this one, because:
A) you already know
B) this is a children's blog

The original medical centre 
There was a bed in it, so, yea.

Topiarys
Y'know the Julian2 incident (topiaries mating)

Squash chair
People use this for, you know, mating, but in an even more inappropriate way.

The original skullies
All these things are about mating, ok?!

Meh.
Meh. Was a super-duper rare, glitched item around 2011. It appeared orange, but when put on an animal it would turn white. I could best discribe this item as...

Ok, you figured the last one was fake.
But seriously, all these creeps are ruining it for us.
This post was way shorter than I thought it was, ah-well, I already posted earlier.
Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

2 comments:

  1. I found you on the aj wiki! the diamonds page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I have no idea what I was doing there, but kewl

      Delete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...