Monday 5 June 2017

How to make an item look rarer than it is, without lying or scamming

I'm bored. So I've done this post, testing out an apparent theory.

Method 1)
Put it on a trade list with a bunch of rare stuff.

Umm... this doesn't work.

Method 2)
Put it on a look with a bunch of rare stuff

Kinda' works, could do better.

Method 3)
Put a junky rim on trade and scream "doing trade attempts for (insert junky rim here)"

Ooh! Kewl I got traded 4 other junky rims. Which I can recycle and get gems from, kewlness.

This post was a waste of time, meh.
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

4 comments:

  1. And my school is also doing the play The Lion King.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'm Mufasa.
      Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of simba. Is my favourite line

      Delete
  2. You live in my birthday cake??? Please don't, it's in only 3-4 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I saw an account that belonged to you! That joke totally wasn't stolen off an administrator

      Delete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...