Sunday 26 March 2017

This week in the news 10 months ago

Did you konw taht yuor biarn can raed tihs bceause the lsat lettres and frist oens are the smae!
Dnot wrory I dbout I wlil crary on wtih tihs.

See, I stopped!
Are you srue touhgh?!
Seriously, I'll stop.

I was trying to find the Jamaa journal for March 26th 2016 so I could do a post on it, but I could only find info for May 26th 2016. And that's the date masterpieces came out! But the daily explorer doesn't portray masterpieces as good a way as they should.

I really should cut down on the randomness in my posts.
Aynawy,
See ya!

- HSHAATG HA LOL, IM SILTL DINOG TIHS BECUSAE IM WEIRD!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...