Tuesday 14 March 2017

Daily Tip (14th march) + random stuff

This tip explains the best way not to be scammed!

RECYCLE ALL YOUR RARE AND VALUBLE ITEMS!

Seriously, don't.
Unless the world blows up.
Or sets on fire.
Or experiences the next ice age.
Ect. Ect.
 It's the best proven way not to be scammed, but don't do it, it's pointless.

I'm really cross with myself. (Like I always am)
I was going through my inventory, clearing it out of rubbish seasonal items.
I went to see aparris new video and in it he explains that black candy cane socks are worth 2 magenta furrys.
Umm... yea.
I just recycled...
Not one pair...
I HAD JUST RECYCLED TWO PAIRS OF BLACK CANDY CANE SOCKS NOT KNOWING THEY WERE RARE!
OMG...
MY LUCK!

Today my membership expired, which really sucked because I waited all day just to do some painting on aj. I'm probably going to get another next week, but I'm not sure.

Plus, (not aj) yesterday I bought a book called: A Monster Calls. It's my new favourite book! It's about 250 pages long - which isn't to many, (I read books that's age reccomenday are about 6 years older than me - I like to think I'm clever) it's SO sad 😭 but it's linked to everyday life and about the truth. This post can not explain it's awesomeness. Anyway this is not a blog on books!

I've written EXACTLY too much, so...
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...