Sunday 26 March 2017

Daily Tip (26th march)

Some mothers already have it hard enough, then they go and reduce Mother's Day by an hour!

Anyways, you want a daily tip, I give it u!
(I'm so weird)

My tip is, to try not to look up the worth of rares. This sounds stupid, I know, but most sites are outdated. This means you get less for your rare item, WAY less. I found a blog from December 2012 saying a headdress was worth a bad long wrist, this is now wrong - a headdress is worth about 6 black longs.

Also, lots of posts on rarity are scams, trying to influence the trades you make with them.

So, if you want to look up rares go on a trusted sight! Or ask a few people round jamaa, and get an average item worth.

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...