Saturday 11 March 2017

Urgghh... I'm depressed

So, I was trying to trade in aldan, crystal sands, when I see someone shouting "my list for a rare wrist" so, instinctively I click on their list.

EVERY COLOUR STRAW HAT

From what I know straw hats are worth1-2 black longs.
Within a minuet a arctic wolf wearing a rare headdress, a purple beta tail and a blue long shouts DEAL. They basically handed her, just HANDED her the worth of a light pink headdress.

So I'm sitting here, so depressed, because earlier someone had under-traded me, offering a red short wrist, if only I had accepted.

Oh, and I did send a jam-a-gram telling them that they were over-trading, they replied:

I know my rares bro, don't try to scamper me.

Urgghh.

But hey, I got some really, REALLY good items today. I got:

A tan carpet - I trade a beta pirate chest for it and I believe it's worth a good long. I was a bit disappointed because it looked exactly the same as brown tiles, which I already had in my den.

A yellow beard - I believe this is worth a black long, but I'm not too sure. I traded it from a weird                 giraffe who wanted a spring worn and a sheeps cloak for it.

Spartan armour - this is definitely beta and looks awesome. It never came back in stores except for rare item Monday when it looked different. I traded three decent rims for it, the person originally wanted snow leopard slippers but they accepted my trade. I'm quite certain it's worth a good/black long.

Elf armour bracelets - they are red. I traded a rare jamaaliday top hat for it, which is over seeing as it was in the horses only party. But I don't really care because I did some fantastic under trades.

I put all these clothing items in a look with my only mech angel helmet - tan and red - and I popped to the diamond shop and bought a red feather tail.
Oh, and someone offered me a lavender and white mech angel helmet, a green and white mech angel helmet and a bad rim for my red and tan one. I declined because I like my one more and you can win them from the forgotten desert, and my one you can only get through trading.

I was being stupid with a tape measure today and cut my finger, my pointer finger. That's why it's taken my about an hour to write this.

This blog has become labourious and boring so I'm gonna end it here.
See ya~
             Henrythegreat4


P.s thanks for all the page views!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...