Sunday 5 March 2017

Such A Long Rant

Hi dolphins 🐬!

So I want to talk about rare item Mondays.
Their colours clash.
They are ugly.
They are expensive.

There, got it off my chest.
Anyway, my computer has crashed, so yeah.

So I want to talk about headdresses. They look awesome. I REALLY want one. But then they get rid of them because they are disrespectful to Native Americans. So I get that all and all, but then they come out with the rare headdresses. So what's that about the disrespect thing aj? So they've done all that, then two years later they bring out the head feather, seriously?!

Aj can be SOOOOOO frustrating!

I thought this would be a long post, turns out it wasn't.
So my fingers have energy, yay!

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4



No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...