Saturday 11 March 2017

a joke I killed off

Me:               I'm bored, I don't know what to do a blog about.
My friend:    Just copy of a wisteria moon video.
Me:               Nah, that's plaugurism.
My friend:    Bepper?
Me:               Same thing.
My friend:    How about a blog on rarity?
Me:               Doughnut's blog have got that covered, plus I don't know the rarity of anything    anymore. It seems like spikes get rarer because they look like Impailed hedgehogs!
My friend:    Lol! I know right!
Me:               That joke cracks everyone up.
My friend:    Ooh! How 'bout you copy and paste everything off the animal jam spirit.
Me:               I mean it's good but they don't upload enough, I mean they do a short blog every two weeks.
My friend:    Yeah.

                     <total silence for a minute>

My friend:    Just copy out this  chat and use it as a poor excuse for a blog.
Me:               Might as well.

Just to clarify, none of this ever happened, I was trying to make a joke but I killed it off within the first sentence.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...