Monday 27 March 2017

Daily Tip (27th march)+ other stuff

This is, well hopefully, gonna' be a short post. I VERY much doubt it will though.

So recently, I've found that I normally do the same boring things on AJ, repeatedly every day. This is what I normally do:

Go on AJ before school, do the daily spin.

Get home, do a bit of piano (really to much unnecessary information) then I do some trading - 10 to 30 minutes.
Get bored and go and play best dressed (25 - 60 minutes)
I spend a while on a masterpiece. Then I rush one or two, get bored after two hours of animal jam.
Go and write a couple boring posts about my daily schedule that no one cares about.

Ok, that seemed more interesting in my head. Turns out it wasn't. Ah-well.
Anyway, the main point of this video (I mean post, I just can't be bothered to delete it) is the daily Tip. And, I honestly don't know why I do these 'informative posts' when only 2 have actually been helpful. Ah-well, I've created it a 'tradition' now.

Did you know that if you download AJ JUMP, (DEFINITELY not trump) you can convert gems off the app onto your computer account. But for some weird reason, gems also go onto my PLAY WILD app, that's how I have 50,000 gems on play wild, that I didn't even know about. Maybe it's because my play wild username is the same, but then again, my passwords are different. Eh, who knows.

(Not really a daily tip)

Random inspirational quote of the millennia:

"Do not fear perfection, you'll never reach it"
Salvador Dali
Basically, translated into jamaasian: don't spend forever on that masterpiece, detailing it to make it worth headdresses, in your eyes it may not be perfect but many shall like it. It may be worth worn blankets, but lots of worns equals a headdress.

I actually really enjoyed translating that, so much so, that I'm gonna' do another!

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about getting out and dancing in the rain"
Unknown
Jamaasian translation: there may be loads of scammers and hackers out there, but enjoy the game don't hide cowardly in your den.

I enjoy this SO much! In my next post I'm going to do this!

Anyway,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4




1 comment:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...