Thursday 9 March 2017

Tunes you should be able to buy in AJ

Has anyone ever got so distressed because you can't buy certain music 🎶? I definitely have!
Below is a list of music that I think you should be able to buy

1) Conservation museum
2) Gem breaker
3) Hot cocoa hut
4) Art studio
5) Double up
6) Overflow
7) Wolves only party
8) Tierneys aquarium
9) Return of the phantoms
10) Bitter sweets (swamp area)

Sorry, I may be wrong, these may be in stores - though I'm pretty sure they aren't.

Also, does anyone know what's happened/happening to the Animal Jam Doughnut blog?
The last post was 5 months ago and all the rarity pages are CRAZILY out of date.
I mean, you can't trade a yellow short wrist for a rare headdress anymore, can you!
I used to love this blog!

If anyone know what's happened please, PLEASE comment, also comment which songs you think you should be able to buy!

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! :O
    Finally someone else who likes the swamp music! :D

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...