Friday 31 March 2017

Daily Tip (31st march)

Ok, this old news, but river race returned!
Turned out it had nothing to do with AJ lore, they just wanted an item to gain rarity, take that Julian2!
Anyways, is never played river race before today, and it really isn't that amazing. Apparently it's really good to play with friends, but that's a problem for me 'cos I have none. Jk.
I bought the 2 of the rare feather tails, they look fine. Better that the monster claws.
And I bought 2 river races, (I don't know why) so I'm down to 0 diamonds. I hope I don't get the gifts on the daily spin tomorrow, I need diamonds!
But I made a kinda' cool water dragon art, and saved it to my files 'cos I have no diamonds.

Anyway, enough of this bunched up paragraph stuff, onto real business (aka, daily Tip)

When playing best dressed (THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD) worry about your colours before clothes. Once you've done colour do clothes, then do eyes. The eyes are too much detail to be wasting time on.

Anyway, I'm boring,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...