Saturday 18 March 2017

Daily tip (18th March)

This blog has only been around for 15 days and somehow, somehow Its technically become worldwide. I may only have 212 page views but they're from Canada, United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia. I used Bold because it amazes me that my blog spreads as far across the world as that.

So, you've probably come here for my daily tip, eh?

Well, the tip is, ummmm...
<me thinking of a daily tip>

A lot of jammers say that their spikes are worth more than they actually are, this is a rough guide:

Black long - around four good longs
Good long (blue, red, purple - some think pink is a good long) - 7-10 den betas
Bad long (green, yellow, orange - some consider pink) 5-7 den betas
Good long wrist (same colours as above) - 5 - 7 den betas
Bad long wrist (same colours as above) 3-5 den betas
Good short wrist - 4 den betas
Bad short wrist - 3 den betas

This is a rough guide, you may have to trade more or less for one.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...