Wednesday 22 March 2017

Daily Tip (21st march)

Sorry this post is going out late, 8 words:

I never knew clash royale was so addictive.

But this tip is for non-members.
If you are a non-member, do not, I repeat, do not trade rares for member rare item Mondays in stores. Find a nice member who will give them to you; or comment on this blog requesting recent rare item Mondays, and I should (unless I wasn't on that Monday) be able to give them to you for practically anything.

Also I logged on to blogger this afternoon and saw I have 316 page views. I'm averaging around 16 views a day, but recently I've started to get 35 a day.
I know that sounds REALLY bad compared to nafaria9 - who gets 150 a day - but I'm proud of it :)

Sorry that this was a short post
- I don't know why I'm saying sorry, I don't even know if you guys like short posts or long posts -

I've also got a really annoying tune in my head, it goes:

Na-nar, NAR NANA, doo do ew ew, nah nah nah NARNARNARNA
<best interpretation ever>

Also, to be more sensible I want to know if a dark red fox hat is worth my red elf cuffs, someone wanted to trade me that. I was thinking about going on a rarity scan blog, but they're all from, like, 2013 - the only current ones have the standard, stereotypical rares that everyone knows the value of anyway.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...