Tuesday 21 March 2017

Thank you so much!

When I started this blog ONLY 18 DAYS AGO (I capitalised that because it's shocking how much I've achieved in 2 and a half weeks) I never knew it would be this fun.
At first I thought I was just wasting my time.

And I know I'm not famous, but I'm happy, I haven't even got 300 page views but I find it fun - and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

And this will sound even cornier than my last sentence but it's true:

I couldn't have done it without you guys.
I'm grateful for every single page view.

And to end with, a riddle. The awnser will be in the comments below!

A plane crashes and every single person inside dies. But two survive, how can this be?
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

1 comment:

  1. The awnser is that the two people that survive are married. In this sentence the word single is used as in 'not married' and that everyone dies is a false implyment. (I hope that made sense)

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...