Monday 20 March 2017

Daily Tip (march 20th)

HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX!
I just found that out two minutes ago.

So, this daily Tip is about choosing your blogger profile picture.

But first, let me tell you about how I got mine.
I was new to blogging (I still am) and I thought, my blog would look more professional if I had a profile picture, so I went through my images and found the time I was watching a nature documentary on the iPlayer and was constantly taking screenshots of the baby orangutans and elephants. So I just thought, why not!

Basically do what I did.

To celebrate spring, the first comment on this post will win a rare carnival mask.
Comment your username and your member status.

I also bought an owl today and made such an awesome look!
I'm probably going to use it as my main look (I say that at least)

And also why not squeeze in another tip!

When playing mini-games for hours put some music on in the background or a YouTube video (unless it's falling phantoms)

Anyway this is getting to random and off topic!
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

2 comments:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...