Thursday 30 March 2017

Aj Shall Not Fall!

I feel as if the Aj community is dying. 
Blogs aren't viewed much anymore.
YouTube channels, in comparison to their subscribers, are getting tiny amounts of views.
Scammers and hackers are thriving.

I know this is just me, so don't worry.

But, I used to get 30 views a day, now I get about 10. Oh where did I go wrong?
I know those numbers sound pathetic but I'm proud of them.

To end with a famous (ye right henry) quote by me that I totally didn't make up on the spot and change Julian2's:

"Aj shall not fall into the bottemless hole that Club Penguin did"

#AJShallNotFall
#SaveOurAj
#LetClubPenguinPerishForever

(The last one was a joke, no hate - lol, no one comments at all, let alone hating)
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...