Sunday 12 March 2017

I got scammed

Sorry that this post is a little late, I was out for the day.

Actually, it's only 4o'clock! I normally post at 11?! What am I thinking?!

So today I want to talk about how I got scammed this morning.

I was in jamaa-township doing trade attempts, for a future post (hush hush) when I see someone saying:

My list for rare butterfly wings!

So instinctively I click on his list. He has a black long on. So I stick some decent rims on trade and scream: trade me rare butterfly wings! And as luck would have it, someone traded me, only, it was a blacked out koala without a username, trading for that TAN CARPET that I got yesterday, it wasn't even on my list! There were no accept or decline buttons, my screen glitched out, and then it stayed that the trade had been completed. I'm upset. I go to trade for that black long, THERE ARE NO RARE BUTTERFLY WINGS IN MY INVENTORY!

Hackers get me so cross!

I know tan carpet is also worth a good long. 😭 
Sorry, there is no way, NO WAY WHATSOEVER to protect yourself from this scam, you just have to contact Ajhq - I'm going to in a couple of minuets- and hope that they will get your items back.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...