Tuesday 21 March 2017

A small conspiracy

Ok, I have a conspiracy. It's a small one, but I feel so proud thinking it up, I mean I've never done that before!

Anyway, you know how recently there have been a couple unreleased items; the armoury and the masterpiece token. 

Here goes!

So you know how the masterpiece token looks like a remodelled horse coin, what I'm thinking is that animal jam have been working on masterpieces for a while, a couple of years. They were also modelling this 'masterpiece token'. First they modelled it as horse.

But if they model it as a horse, why not any other animal? Is this supposed to mean something? 

And I know, there were other animal coins, but the horse one is the most famous.

And the big giveaway that animal jam were working on them is that they deleted all horse coins, this shows they were working on something.

(Sorry I'm nattering on a bit)

But my point is, horses are going to be important in the Animal Jam future...
Very important.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...