Tuesday 21 March 2017

Daily Tip (21st march)

It's the twenty-first of march...
You know what that means...

TWENNY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm so weird)

Because I've already posted today I'm gonna' make this short - I say that.

Aren't you all really depressed when your masterpiece isn't approved, and it's appropriate. Well, did you know that you can actually contact animal Jam headquarters support@animaljam.com and ask them if they could approve it and why they haven't.
You need to include:

The parent account
Your username
The day the masterpiece was created on.

Unfortunately I only found out about this recently :(

So, that's the tip and I would like to announce that the winner of the rare feathered mask is...

NAFARIA9!

I know she added me to the blog list, but I didn't know she actually read the blogs!

Anyways, this post was, luckily relitivly short.
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...