Monday 13 March 2017

GUESS WHO GOT 100 VIEWS

Well guys, guess who got 100 views!?
Yes, that's right...

NOT ME!

I'm sure I will explain it after this quick tip of the day.

(13th march)
Since it's the 13th, and that number is considered unlucy, let's talk about an easy was to get rare.
(That sentence made no sense, xd)

MAKE MASTERPIECES

Spend time on a masterpiece, over detail it, then make about ten copies, and trade them in for black longs! (Maybe not that much but you get the point)

That's how you become rare like me (not).

WAIT A SEC...
 I spelt unlucky wrong, whoops.

Let's google unlucy...

Aww man, it's all just unlucky stuff, but there's this REALLY cute picture of a cartoon cat holding a clover with three leaves on it, and one on the ground.

Wait, I just realised it now but I space my sentences apart so much!

Ok, so you probably only read this far to find out why I titled the blog that, and then awnsered my question. Well it's because I actually have 102!
To celebrate I am giving out the magenta coloured mysterious cloak.
All you need to do is:

Follow my blog,
Comment your username,
Why do you want to win.

Also, Sarahkey8 has won a black sword from my giveaway, sorry, I forgot to post it today :(
Remember, that giveaway HAS NOT ended.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...