Thursday 9 March 2017

Just why AJ, just why?

We all know that spinny boiz are cool. SO WHY ARENT THERE KOALAS 🐨 ON ANIMAL JAM PLAY WILD?

I mean, they're adding sheep. They are adding sheep over one of the main animals, it makes no sense?! Sheep were played for about a week, now nobody uses them. I remember making a cool sheep look with r.i.ms and shop bought stuff, I went to go and do some trading, and people had been making over the top headdress and spike looks that were one word: UGLY.

I have no power in this, but please suggest koalas in play wild because they are awesome. I love them.

See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...