Friday 3 March 2017

Rare Clover Armour


Hey dolphins 🐬!

ok, we all got the update.
Half the stuff I don't care about.

Though, I was watching an aparri video (cos he's alright) he was going through jamaa journal (as per usual), he goes and buys the clover set. "Big deal"

But then...
(Most people won't care)...

The set was gold and green, not green and silver! I was sooooo surprised (cos I'm weird). I go on to check if they have changed my armour...

No...

But it has a RARE DIAMOND TAG!

So, I've always thought that the clover set is ugly. So how did I get the whole set?!

I was hacked by my best friend about exactly two years ago. I don't know how he hacked me! My password was SO secure! It Contained SPANISH in it! So he hacks me early on a Saturday morning, I go on for the daily spin... nothing...



I suddenly see my best friend is on...
I teleport to him...
He is wearing my Phoenix armour! He has always really wanted my Phoenix armour! I wasn't the brightest kid, but I suddenly knew he had hacked me. I went to bed on Saturday with seventy-something diamonds. I get up to see I have 2. He bought loads of junk on my account, including the clover armour. I just hadn't gotten round to recycling it until I realised how COOL 😎 it was!

Anyway, since it's the newest rare item, it doesn't have a distinguished worth. So I did some trade attempts!

I got offered:

A red short wrist for the gauntlets
A purple long wrist for the gauntlets
A blue short for the set
A pet sea horse for the gauntlets
A yellow short wrist for the helmet
A green long wrist for the gauntlets
A green long and a CRAZILY GOOD MASTERPIECE WITH 3000 likes for the set! (I really wanted to accept, but I'm waiting for them to go up in value)

So as we can see there worth about a good short wrist. I declined all because I know they will pick up rarity. There must only be a couple of thousand in the game, because most people think their ugly. But as soon as it gets a rare tag WHOOM people want it, that's how economy works people! Who knows, someday they might be worth a headdress! But they will definitely, DEFINITELY pick up rarity. I, henrythegreat4, will give away a black long, if they come out in stores.

Anyway enough of this economy, trade attempts and update blog! Go and do something instead of reading me natter on all day!

See ya in Jamaa!
                           ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...