Monday 29 May 2017

It's just...

Life's been a hell of a ride lately.

I've broken my leg.
Schools been dishing out more homework than ever, even though we've done our exams.
I've got to learn 50 or so lines for the school production.
Arts been taking over my life.
My eye problem has been getting worse, and I need to exercise them an hour a day.
Hay fever has started early this year, and its come strong.
I'm packing for a holiday tomorrow.
My fish have been getting their tank dirtier and dirtier, yesterday I took a photo of a tissue covered in dark green algae.
And I do manage to hold on Aj each day, but most of that time is spent not doing anything productive, I chat or paint.
I prefer rain to sun (I'm weird), and the sun is strong, and burns me a lot because I have weak skin.
I'm not getting any time to blog.
I've had this recent obsession with The Lion King, were I have to draw Rafiki and Sarabi over and over.
My broken finger has just healed.
I'm doing weird art with old socks and fidget spinners - don't ask.
In literacy we're doing creative writing, and it's not creative at all, we're just rewriting a video.
Water fights with my brother are becoming more and more regular.
I've got sleeping troubles.
I have more headaches than not, due to my eyesight.

I'm paranoid.

So yea, a rollercoaster that seems to be going downhill, with little jumps up.

~henrythegreat4

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your leg! I hope things get better with time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hopefully they will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your eyes and legs D: Hope things get better!
    Pray to God in times like this, he will help you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I was born with my eye "problem" I never knew it was bad, and, to be honest, I'm used to it

      Delete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...