Friday 12 May 2017

Umm... sorry 'bout the posting. I just, well, had tests.
And then, it was SOO cool, they took us out for pizza in the park afterwards.

Anyways, I love the snowflake arctic wolves.
But AJ messed up one thing, just one thing. What happened to the good ol' jamaa journal,
"Don't replace something if it's not broken"
It not a journal, now, it's a billboard.
But most of this update is fake or old news.
They added platypuss as the new egg pet, I did some research. I'm gonna' make a bunch of blue eggs, then hopefully one will hatch as a platypus, and I can name it Perry, "phineas and ferb reference".

Anyways I knew this post would be short, there may be one coming later in the day if I can remember to post it :p

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to do another scammer watch post? I like those.

    ReplyDelete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...