Monday 1 May 2017

My predictions

I just realised I had 600 page views, yay! That's actually a really petty number, I know. Ok, I have some announcements:

I am stopping doing the daily tip, as it's gotten a bit boring
I am stopping my fan fiction, as it's rubbish
I may not be posting daily, as school is really catching up to me
I am on the AJ wiki

(That last one was really irrelevant)

And because I have no idea how to make this post actually long, im'a do some predictions for AJ in a years time. (I did this on the wiki, and someone said if I get them all right, he'll give me his lphd, like that's gonna' happen though).
My predictions for Animal Jam, May 1st, 2018:

There will be five new animals
Three famous AJ YouTubers will be banned in a mass scandal, two will quit, but one will keep playing
There will be 8 more adventures
There will be a new land
Two more spike related items will come out
Three store-bought items will leave and instantly be worth a lot
Two "unreleased" items will be discovered, one will be a promo, the other will be real
Two more light-up-ring figures will be created

(Btw, this is not at all the same as what I posted about the wiki)
I can't stop talking about the AJ wiki, I bet this seems like an advertisement
Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...