Wednesday 3 May 2017

promos

Aj is REALLY going all out on promos recently.
They're just getting themselves rich, so when AJ closes, they're well off, sadly. *cries silently
But sure, if they're releasing cute fox plushies, who cares at all, 'cos sure, it ain't me.
But seriously, 35 smackeroonies (dollars, for those who don't know) for this plastic house and an ugly animal toy, count me out!

Sorry if this post gets ranty (yes, yes I did just invent a new word) or very pessimistic.



But Animal Jam aren't thinking straight, they're releasing a light up ring toy, that's an octopus, with a pet reindeer, tell me how that would work. Either:

A. The pet reindeer would drown
B. The octopus would suffocate

(I'm hosting a poll in the comments, comment what you would rather happen, either A or B. Yes, I'm weird if you hadn't noticed)
(I vote B because I think octopi are ugly)
But seriously, that's not gonna' end well. But if it were an octopus, then wouldn't it be an underwater light up ring?! Ooh, a debate with myself, bring it on me! I feel like nobody would use that, because the only reason people go underwater is to buy the diamond spikes.

But I feel like the coolest items are (plot twist, I'm being optimistic) promo, take peacock feathers for instance, they're cool. But that's probably because AJ make money out of it.

Anyways, I gotta' run, stuff to do, places to be,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4



3 comments:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...