Thursday 25 May 2017

Omg, I never realised how long it took to get a silver and gold elf tail armour in the new adventure.
I've got way too much silver and not enough gold.
I promised to get my non member friend one, and she must feel so happy.
Ah-well, I'll carry on tomorrow.

Anyways, I love the coyotes but I don't have enough diamonds:( (to be honest, that is my fault because I did buy I lion yesterday so I could be one of those annoying people that sing Disney songs)

Uh, loads of this update is fake news, so I'm'a end this post and go on pay wild (as king bean calls it, jk, I'm not that die-hard).

Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...