Wednesday 24 May 2017

The Lion King

I'm really considering making a an AJ film, the lion king, with crazy editing. But I'm afraid it'd take about 2 weeks just to prepare before filming, a week or two OF filming, then about a month of editing. No, I don't just have a spare two months laying around.

Today I was at a sporting event (I won't say what it was because STALKER ALERT), and in the queue for southern fried chicken, was a boy that looked like Aparri. He just stared at me as I walked past, it was so creepy.
But here's why I think it wasn't him:

1) why would he be in Europe in the first place?
2) he wasn't ugly enough
(The last one was a joke, don't hate - I know die-hard Aparri fans will, but I don't really care)

Recently I've been getting better at trading. In the last three days I've gotten a purple short collar and a green short wrist. I traded both away for masses of carnival rares because I like investing.

I've no idea what else to write so...
Wait! I got the part of Mufasa!
But a really annoying girl got Sarabi (Mufasas wife), so, well...

Anyways, I gotta' go breathe ("my excuses are SO original")
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...