Saturday 6 May 2017

AJ fails

*casually decorates his den, then realises that he actually has time to write a blog post*

Hello, welcome, welcome to my blog.
(I know, I know, I sound stereotypical)

Umm... yesterday I did a massive doodle on my arm (as-per-usual) when I realised I did it in a sharpie. I asked around jamaa (it was really awkward) and came to the conclusion to use nail varnish remover. It worked, but it was so embarrassing asking my mum for some.

Today, I will be sharing my Animal Jam fails.
(These are in no particular order)
(Disclaimer: I didn't come up with this idea, I got it from "The Animal Jam Glimmer Galaxy")

1) so, I was roleplaying, my friend somehow convinced me, and I was adopting a "child". Well, this child fell down the stairs, broke her arm, went into the MICROWAVE while it was on. She even had red splotches as "blood". Me and my other daughter were just so shocked. She (my sensible daughter) jam-a-gramed me telling me to dump her off on the side of the road because she was ill in the head.
Then, there must have been a moderator watching, because suddenly the "annoying child" disappeared, and I had bubble chat for 2 days. So, I hope that baby was banned.

But anyways, I had bubble chat, and then suddenly, I got logged out of my account repeatedly. I was scared as BLEEP. But, then it stopped. So, I go over to my friend to tell them, and, oh, bubble chat. I quickly changed my password. I'm pretty sure nothing was taken though, luckily.

2) I was working on this detailed art, it had taken me half an hour so far. I go and get a milkshake, when I come back to the computer, oh, "you were gone for too long and logged out, click 'ok' to play again", the thing is, I didn't use to save my art every time a left the computer.

3) uhh... I don't know, umm...
Oh yea! I remember, this one is a small one though.
When you wait for a party, go away for a bit, then realise that you overshot it by a few minutes.

Anyways, 100th post special coming out tomorrow,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...