Monday 15 May 2017

Eleventh tongue

It's surprisingly hard to use a fidget spinner with a broken finger.
Don't do it, it hurts.

Anyway, because I have nothing better to do, I'm gonna' write this post in the eleventh tongue (posh old English)

So, todayeth, I saw, yonder through the worldeth of jamaa, some fantasticeth arteth. I was, like, OMGeth. By the wayeth, this posteth will probably get weirdeth.
I've really gotteneth into drawingeth I.R.Leth, I just like doing iteth. I've wastedeth, likeeth, 5 biro's.
Soeth, in result of thateth, I'm not playing the AJ to mucheth,
*crieth hardeth*
Anywayseth, I haveeth no ideaeth wereeth this posteth is goingeth,
See yaeth!
                 ~henrythegreat4(eth, hehe)

By the way, I may have eleven tongues, MWAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...