Friday 5 May 2017

Oh no! The Aparri outro is stuck in my head! I must do something kind, so it gets out. I know, give non members top hats, like I did earlier! But really, I know this is cringeworthy, but other people smiling makes me smile. Plus, I recycle the junk, and get a profit, voila!

Today's post is kinda' going to be a rant thread.
Scratch that, the community is too negative.
Today I'm going to be talking about the good things in AJ.

Those people who don't make stereotypical arctic wolf looks,
Seriously, we need more people to play as the bunny and the owl, and be creative (I know that word might be a little hard for some of you to process)

When you have a friend, and you find out that they're famous,
This has happened to me twice, the first time I had a buddy called "eewoof" and they gifted me an awesome masterpiece of a Labrador. The second is my buddy, "chloethebanana" an amazing artist, but only recently I found out she was famous, on instagram I saw loads of fan art for her.

When you're writing a blog post and you can't think of another list point, so you write something witty,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways, gotta' run,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...