Saturday 6 May 2017

100th post special

I need to make an announcement for my 100th post special.
I'm quitting blogging.
It's too hard, time consuming and...

JUST KIDDING
(I bet I fooled no one)

But, i wanted to say, recently, the views have been racking up, which is good. Before I used to get, 'bout 3, nowadays it's about 10. I know, I know, that's really, REALLY petty, but hey.

I actually got gifted a orange short from this random stranger. I was SOO happy. :)
I made a snazzy look with it too.
So, what to do, what to do.
Ah! Yes.

So I realised that top hats will only be here for one more day, so, i'ma do the reasonable thing.
Waste all my gems on them then seriously doubt myself.
(Won't we all do that)

I watched the VidCon trailer for AJ, and what AJ said in the comments DISGUSTED me.
People were asking why Julian2 wasn't coming, and what was answered?
"He's traveling with his family"
Quoted BY AJ.
We all know the real reason. Just come clean about the topiary problem. Once you do that, then forgive him, I'll be happy.

So, I don't actually know what's "special" about this post, but hey.
Anyways,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...