Tuesday 16 May 2017

Codes + randomness

Yea! In da house boiz, 700 pageviews! Uh-huh! I bet that sounded so weird.
So, I found out all the codes for the readers stuff.

Couch: Getready2jam
Chair: aj4ever
Lamp: paws4friends

Today I actually found out why Julian2 did to get suspended for a bit, and I can't say I blame AJ. I really can't get it out of my head, but I can't show you, because probably all of you will be kids, and well, I'll probably would get suspended myself. And we don't want that, do we?!
(Well, if you hate me, and if you find me annoying - which you probably will do - you won't care)

Yes, the new SpinnyBoi is out, but because I'm a diverse bean, I always put the outfit on a wolf, mainly to annoy the dedicated spinnyboiz that take over Aparris den all the time.

I saw some amazing minion memes today (yes, so off-topic):
"Stop acting like you know everything, unless you're google, in which case, carry on"
"I don't care about what you think of me, unless you think I'm awesome, you'd be right, carry on"
"I hate it when I walk in to a restaurant and the waiter asks me I I'd like a table. No, I'd like the floor"
"I hate it when someone knocks on your door and asks if you have a toilet. No, we pee in the garden"

The randomness.
My fingers getting better as we speak, yay!

Anyways, I'm just yapping on,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

2 comments:

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...