Tuesday 2 May 2017

party at nymph's

Ok, lets get hyper! This way I can ramble on making a long post, that no one actually reads!

So, I've been thinking, canidae, it's a pet food brand, so maybe it's a tame dog?
Or it's the jackal, I have no idea how this could be, I just saw this all over The Daily Explorer.
Or, hopefully, it's a fennec fox. I really hope it is.

I'm not gonna' explain why for all of these, because this is a rubbish blog, and everyone reads the famous blogs first, so, y'all will already know.

I saw nymphybyalba (however you spell it) today, and a group of strangers and I were just chatting with her, but get this, one person (this was in their den) had one of the two only pairs of magenta cat ears in the game, and, they had the only magenta phantom necklace. Talk about rare. We were all showing our art to nymph, and I showed her this really complex ShopKing fanart that took me 5 hours, and she complimented me on it, I felt so proud :). She was also buddying everyone in the den, and my really kind friend was giving out spikes randomly - no, unfortunately I didn't win one (lol, not like anyone cares).

Ok, I presume y'all are bored of me talking about my day, so, I might as well go,
See Ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

3 comments:

  1. Not all people read 'famous' blogs. ;)

    Oh cool! I'm friends with Nymphaeaalba too! :D She's super nice. ^.^

    Anyhoo, just cruising on blogs. Though I'd stop by yours. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DonT WOrrY We aLl MAke GraMMAr mistAKes (judge me all you want)

      Delete

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...