Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Value Of The Duped LPHD

I did some maths and found out that since the scandal of duplicating items, LPHDs have gone down in value by 87% percent. They used to be worth around 37 black longs, but now you struggle to get a black long. This is my chance to strike and get one! Haha! I'm still not rare enough though :(.

Haha! That looks like a sad face with a mole. :(. Hehe
 🐛... (if you can't tell, the caterpillar is pooping)

Daily Tip:

(I may have already done this one idk)
When you want to get gems, the fastest way is to do it through The Adventure Training Grounds. You  get around 67% more gems than if you won a game of falling phantoms.

Anyways, gotta' go waste all my diamonds making masterpieces!
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...