Monday 3 April 2017

My friend got hacked

Are rare nerd glasses worth anything?
I traded a rare black shark fin for it, but I really don't mind if it was over.

Anyways, I have been friends with a small-time, animal jam livestreamer for a couple of months now - they have 176 subscribers at the time of this post. I was customising my look when I got a buddy request from a rare non-member, and I accepted because I like buddy's. They then say,
"Do you know songs?"
(Xxsongsxx was the YouTuber)
"This is my second, songs was hacked".

She then tells me that they changed her password and everything. I then follow her into her buddy's den, as usual she has quite rare non member buddy's. She then goes and gives me this nice promo fancy beret and I make a really messed up looking fox (on purpose that is). She is so kind.

SO GO AND SUBSCRIBE TO XXSONGSXX BECAUSE SHE IS SOO KIND AND AWESOME.
She also does regular livestreams where she gives out spikes to lucky subs. Though I'm not lucky   :(

But she doesn't seem too scarred, which is good.

Anyways, go sub,
See ya!
            ~henrythegreat4



No comments:

Post a Comment

 wow i am getting so much nostalgia just going back looking through all of this. literally if anyone sees this, even if its months later, pl...